[Archivesspace_Users_Group] EAD XML Finding-aids - results of testing

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Mon Jul 14 10:51:12 EDT 2014

Hi Emma,

Yes, a lot of these have been reported...especially the unhelpfullness of the export errors and the mixed content convsions ( <emph> need to be converted to actual html ). , which will be fixed in the upcoming release.

Would it be possible for you to send me some of the EADs that have some of these issue? Once I can see your encoding, I can tweak the converter to correctly import these..

best,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/