[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Field Labels, Help Text and Default Test

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Thu Jul 10 23:06:00 EDT 2014

Hi, Emma,

The answer is Yes, general application of default values is in scope:  see https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/68478036.  However, this work has not yet been prioritized.

Brad

From: archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org [mailto:archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org] On Behalf Of Emma Jolley
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 6:03 PM
To: Archivesspace Users Group
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Field Labels, Help Text and Default Test

Hi

I wonder if the development team could confirm if the customisation of field labels and default text are in scope for development.

Many thanks

Emma

Emma Jolley| Curator of Digital Archives, Pictures and Manuscripts Branch|National Library of Australia Canberra ACT 2600
e: emma.jolley at nla.gov.au<mailto:emma.jolley at nla.gov.au>|t: 02 6262 1456| www.nla.gov.au/ms<http://www.nla.gov.au/ms>
http://www.nla.gov.au/support-us/make-a-collection-offer-pictures-and-manuscripts