[Archivesspace_Users_Group] AT to AS Migration - batch deleting unlinked name/subject records?

Noah Huffman noah.huffman at duke.edu
Thu Jan 23 09:38:42 EST 2014

Hello all,

We're doing some scrubbing of our Archivists' Toolkit data in preparation for migration to ArchivesSpace.  Can anyone recommend an efficient way to batch delete all unlinked name and subject records in AT that doesn't involve opening each record to determine if it's linked to an accession or resource?

Many of the names and subjects in AT were created during various batch imports and the linked accession and resource records have since been deleted.  I'd prefer not to carry these unlinked records over to AS.

Thanks for any advice,

-Noah

Noah Huffman
Archivist for Metadata and Encoding
David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library
Duke University
noah.huffman at duke.edu<mailto:noah.huffman at duke.edu>
919-660-5982
http://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/