[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Are agent records created when importing accession CSV file?

Kottman, Miloche mkottman at ku.edu
Fri Jan 3 10:46:21 EST 2014

I've been testing the import of accession records via a CSV document.  The import is creating accession, collection management and event records however it doesn't seem to be creating any agent records (snippet of status message below).  So, I'm wondering ... Are agent records supposed to be created at ingest or is there something missing from my file?  I've attached the CSV file if anyone wants to experiment.  Note, you'll probably need to change the date fields to yyyy-mm-dd before importing, the file is always "helpfully" reverting to dd/mm/yyyy when it's closed.

Thanks for any assistance!

--Miloche

Miloche Kottman
Head of Cataloging, Archival Processing & Digitization Services
University of Kansas Libraries
1425 Jayhawk Blvd.
Lawrence, KS 66045-7544
(785) 864-3916 or (785) 864-4823