[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Testing migration 2nd time after fixing errors and with a newer version of the plugin

Archana Chaudhri achaudhr at uci.edu
Thu Feb 20 16:40:42 EST 2014

Hello,
I am about to redo the migration with the new plugin and I am wondering
what is the best way to clear the data from previous migration.

I have tried couple of things like truncating all the tables and
deleting the database & recreating the database but somehow it retains
the info & shows records but when I click on View or edit, it says
record not found.

Any help/suggestions in this regard would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Archana

--
Archana Chaudhri
Database Administrator & Application Developer
E-mail: achaudhr at uci.edu
Phone: 949-824-6240