[Archivesspace_Users_Group] notes/*/subnotes/0/content"=>["Must be 65000 characters or fewer"]

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Tue Feb 18 06:51:45 EST 2014

Hi, Steve,

Your suggestion to portion the <scopecontent> into smaller <scopecontent>s is a reasonable work around.  This would work for most notes that exceed the 65 character limit.  BTW, will you tell us what the source of the EADs are?

Also, can you elaborate on your parenthetical statement at the bottom, perhaps providing an example?

Thanks,

Brad W.

Bradley D. Westbrook
Program Manager