[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Archon to AS migration failing

Prom, Christopher John prom at illinois.edu
Fri Feb 14 14:03:42 EST 2014

Andrew,

Can you see what is in the last part of the migration log file, particularly the parts right before the exception message is put in the log?  It may be some issue with the data that is causing the failure; at least that is the first thing to check.

Chris Prom

On Feb 14, 2014, at 12:59 PM, "Holland, Andrew S" <andrew-holland at uiowa.edu<mailto:andrew-holland at uiowa.edu>>