[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Workplan for migrating from AT to AS?

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Tue Feb 11 07:44:37 EST 2014

Thanks, Ed.

Brad W.

From: archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org [mailto:archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org] On Behalf Of Galloway, Ed
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 7:43 AM
To: 'archivesspace_users_group at lyralists.lyrasis.org'
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Workplan for migrating from AT to AS?

Hi all,

I'm replying to my own thread here. I followed up with a few leads and several people contacted me off list about sharing what I come up with. So I've attached the University of Pittsburgh's workflow for AT to ASpace migration.

This is not intended to be a detailed step by step workflow but rather a "big picture" workflow so that we (Pitt) remember and plan to address lots of other items as we transition from AT to AS.

I hope they're helpful to you.

Ed

Edward A. Galloway
Head, Archives Service Center