[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [Archivesspace Users Group] Bug Encounteredwith DeployingArchivesSpace with LDAP

Scott Workman sworkman at colby.edu
Mon Feb 10 11:46:44 EST 2014

Chris,
In that case, don't use LDAP. It only helps when you either want
consistent login credentials across all the applications or you have a
large user pool and don't want to manage multiple login methods.
SW

Scott E. Workman

Associate Director of Datacenter Operations
Colby College - Information Technology Services
sworkman at colby.edu
207.859.4212

Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the human race. ~ H.G. Wells