[Archivesspace_Users_Group] AT to ASpace Accession Migration Issues

Nathan Stevens ns96 at nyu.edu
Fri Feb 7 12:41:55 EST 2014

Hi,

Other users have identified issue number 2 and 3 already and we are in the
process of fixing them.

Issue # 1 seems to be that the main Accession records failed to transfer,
but the Event record is still being created anyway.  Can you send me (
ns96 at nyu.edu) the complete migration log.

Thanks

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 12:02 PM, Galligan, Patrick
<PGalligan at rockarch.org>wrote:

> We're testing the migration tools for AT to ASpace, and came across a few
> issues with our Accessions migrations.
>

> 1.       Accession events failed to migrate, mostly with a 400 status and
> "error":{"linked_agents/0/ref":["Property is required but was missing"].
> What could be causing these failures?
>
> 2.       Why are the user defined Boolean fields in AT carrying over to
> ASpace with a False value even when there is no value defined in AT?
>
> 3.       Access restrictions notes are migrating as Use restrictions,
> even though data is entered into the correct location in AT.
>

> Any help in determining why we're running into these issues would be
> appreciated.
>

> -Patrick

Nathan Stevens
Programmer/Analyst