[Archivesspace_Users_Group] XML export error message

Kate Tasker ktasker at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 4 19:14:01 EST 2014

Hi All,

Could anyone help decipher an error message I'm encountering when exporting
an XML file? The file cuts off after the <dsc> and displays "error on line
95 at column 8: Extra content at the end of the document". I'm guessing
there must be something amiss in the container list but haven't been able
to pinpoint the problem. We're usually able to export finding aids created
in ASpace like this one without too much trouble. Has anyone seen this
before?

(By the way, the finding aid was created in ASpace v1.0.9 and I'm exporting
it with numbered <c> tags.)

Any insight would be much appreciated, thanks!

-Kate

Kate Tasker
Digital Collections Archivist
The Bancroft Library