[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace training - November 6-7 - Omaha

Amy Schindler acschindler at unomaha.edu
Fri Aug 29 17:09:24 EDT 2014

Good afternoon,

A two day, hands-on training session by ArchivesSpace staff at the University of Nebraska Omaha is planned for November 6-7, 2014. We have a number of seats available for folks from other institutions. The per person fee will be not more than $250. If you are potentially interested in attending, please contact me by September 12th to express interest or to make further inquiries.

Regards,
Amy

Amy C. Schindler
Director, Archives & Special Collections<http://libguides.unomaha.edu/ArchivesSpecialCollections>
Dr. C.C. and Mabel L. Criss Library<http://library.unomaha.edu/>
University of Nebraska Omaha
402-554-6046
acschindler at unomaha.edu<mailto:acschindler at unomaha.edu>

**Archives & Special Collections will be undergoing renovations during summer 2014 and advance appointments are required to use the collection. Information is available on our website<http://libguides.unomaha.edu/ArchivesSpecialCollections> or contact us for assistance. **

[Media:UniversityCommunications:Graphic Design:Brand tools:Logos- UNO:Vector files:Lock-up:Lockup-color on white backgrnd.eps]