[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Conditions Governing Access Notes EAD export

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Sun Aug 24 13:39:51 EDT 2014

Hi all,

We were set to go live with AS next week, but in our testing of 1.09, we discovered that no Conditions Governing Access notes were exporting in the EAD. As a DACs requirement, it would is vitally important that these notes export as regular. I have seen no mention of this on the PT or on listservs. It's a fairly large road block for us.

Additionally, when you select to have all resource records publish during migration from AT to AS, sets all "Restrictions?" values to 0. We'd rather not lose all of our restrictions_apply work moving forward.

Thanks,

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist