[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Migration error -- resource records

Ben Goldman bmg17 at psu.edu
Fri Aug 22 13:01:42 EDT 2014

Brad, Nathan, Chris,

On our most recent migration attempt, we had about 4% of our resource records fail to migrate because of a common error. Migration log is attached, but the errors generally look like this:

{
  "errors": ["Server error: Problem creating 'Tien-Hsi Cheng Papers': Couldn't create version of: #<Subject:0x394fd7c1>"],
  "saved": []
}
Endpoint: http://aspace.libraries.psu.edu:9089/repositories/3/batch_imports?migration=ArchivistToolkit
AT Identifier:HCLA 1670
Status code: 200
Status text: OK

Thanks, in advance, for any guidance you can provide.

Best,
Ben

Ben Goldman
Digital Records Archivist