[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Very small institutions: How is ArchivesSpace working for you?

Kathryn Frederick (Library) kfrederi at skidmore.edu
Fri Aug 1 11:18:47 EDT 2014

Hi Dee,
In my limited experience, it should not take months to get ArchivesSpace installed. I installed it (on linux) in 2-3 hours and it's been running fine since. We're just getting started with populating the database, so there could be problems lying in wait, but the installation itself was very straightforward. Has IT given you a sense of where the installation has gotten stalled?
Thanks,
Kathryn

Kathryn Frederick
Head of Digital and Collection Services
Lucy Scribner Library - Skidmore College
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
(518) 580-5505