[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Rapid Data Entry errors

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Wed Apr 30 13:56:39 EDT 2014

Hi.

This is a known bug, which has been fixed but not yet released (see https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/68543726).  The fix will allow the RDE to be re-configured without misalignments.

The next release of ArchivesSpace has been delayed due to our discovery of a new bottleneck in the Archon/AT to ArchivesSpace migration process.  We are working on eradicating the problem and will release the next version of ArchivesSpace soon after we do so.

Thank you for your patience.

Brad W.

Bradley D. Westbrook
Program Manager