[Archivesspace_Users_Group] customizing your own reports, especially for locations?

Lancaster, Donelly dfwalton at ua.edu
Tue Apr 22 12:56:43 EDT 2014

We are migrating from AT to ArchivesSpace.  We also happen to be moving portions of our collections from one physical location to another this summer.  The ability to create location reports is crucial for our planning.

ArchivesSpace does not feature reports for locations at this time.  Is anyone out there doing anything in-house to create your own reports?

Many thanks,

Donnelly Lancaster Walton
W.S. Hoole Special Collections Library
University Libraries