[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Event type associations with record types

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Tue Apr 22 11:41:54 EDT 2014

Hi, Mike,

What you have observed is intentional and not a bug.  See the following user stories:

https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/35064329

https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49272069

https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/46849311

We can, of course, revisit this intention and, if desired, make the Accession event controlled value list the same as it is for resources and digital objects.

Best,

Brad W.

Bradley D. Westbrook
Program Manager