[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Discuss ArchivesSpace and Hydra integration use cases at DLF Forum 2013

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Wed Sep 4 08:51:56 EDT 2013

[Apologies for duplicate receipts]

The ArchivesSpace and Hydra communities are getting together at DLF Forum 2013 to talk about integrating archival management work with repository services.  Join us in a session to generate, discuss, and document use cases and begin work to develop prototypes integrating the two products. ArchivesSpace, originally funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, is a next-generation archives management system and is the successor to Archivists' Toolkit and Archon. The Hydra Project is an international consortium that focuses on shared development of open-source digital repository services. The project gives like-minded institutions a mechanism to combine their individual repository development efforts into a collective solution with breadth and depth that exceeds the capacity of any individual institution to create, maintain, or enhance on its own.

We'll be meeting on Monday, November 4th from 1:30pm 'til 4:30pm in Conference Room 301 at the AT&T Conference Center in Austin, TX.  We hope to see you there!

If you have not yet registered for DLF Forum, you can do so here: http://www.diglib.org/forums/2013forum/registration/

Bradley D. Westbrook
Program Manager
brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org<mailto:brad at archivesspace.org>