[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Prince of Peace Abbey issue report

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Thu Oct 31 08:48:34 EDT 2013

Dear Br. Raphael,

We have investigated the problem you reported and the log file you provided and have concluded that the problem derives from the version of JRuby included in ArchivesSpace version 1.0.   We are planning to issue an updated version of ArchivesSpace in the next several days which will address this issue, as well as several others.

Thank you for your patience.

Brad W.

Bradley D. Westbrook
Program Manager