[Archivesspace_Users_Group] University of Edinburgh has joined Archives Space

BUTTARS Grant Grant.Buttars at ed.ac.uk
Fri Dec 13 07:48:58 EST 2013

Dear all,

Just to say a quick 'Hello' from the University of Edinburgh.  We have recently taken up membership after dabbling with Archivists Toolkit and then pre-release versions of Archives Space over the last few years.

As we move forward with implementation and migrating data you can expect to see messages on this listserv from me and my colleagues as we share things, ask questions etc.  As well as me, the others most closely involved here at the moment are Laura Gould, Ruth Honeybone, Rachel Hosker, Claire Knowles, Scott Renton and Kirsty Stewart.

We are all very happy to be joining the Archives Space community and I believe that we are the first member in the UK.

Very best wishes,

Grant

---------------------------------
Grant E. L. Buttars,
Deputy University Archivist,
Special Collections, Centre for Research Collections,
Division of Library and  University Collections,
University of Edinburgh,
George Square, Edinburgh, EH8 9LJ.
http://www.ed.ac.uk/is/crc tel: 0131 651 3852
Coming to consult something?  Please see http://www.ed.ac.uk/is/crc for service information

Follow Edinburgh University Archives on:
Twitter https://twitter.com/euarchives
Blog http://libraryblogs.is.ed.ac.uk/edinburghuniversityarchives/