[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Configuring multiple tenants in ArchivesSpace?

Ben Goldman bmg17 at psu.edu
Thu Dec 12 10:43:21 EST 2013

Hi Chris,

I conflated multi-tenancy and multi-repository in my response to Mark, I realize now. As far as I understand it, setting up multiple repositories allows an institution to share certain data (users, authorities, etc. -- https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/archivesspace/r5WBdw-9S7o ), while multi-tenancy is defined as " isolated installations of the system in a common deployment environment."

Penn State intends the former. (I should avoid email just before vacation.)

Best,
Ben