[Archivesspace_Users_Group] EAC-CPF mappings

Mark A. Matienzo mark.matienzo at nyu.edu
Tue Aug 20 15:06:40 EDT 2013

Christie,

Thanks for your message. For your information ArchivesSpace 1.0 will not ship with EAC-CPF import and export enabled. While this was originally part of our intended feature set for the first stable release, we chose to prioritize other features over a robust, tested mapping for EAC-CPF.  That said, we do have draft mappings for ArchivesSpace to EAC-CPF, which I expect we will share within the next few weeks as we ready version 1.0 for release.

Best,

Mark A. Matienzo | mark.matienzo at nyu.edu
Technical Architect, ArchivesSpace
http://archivesspace.org/