[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace at SAA meeting

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Mon Aug 12 07:06:11 EDT 2013

Good morning.

Other ArchivesSpace team members will be joining those at SAA that I already listed in my message yesterday.

They are:

James Bullen, Hudson Molongo
Kyle Rimkus, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
Brian Tingle, California Digital Library
Mark Triggs, Hudson Molongo
Adrian Turner, California Digital Library

There will be plenty of team members around to talk with.

Cheers, and see you soon,

Brad W.

Bradley D. Westbrook
Program Manager