[Archivesspace_uac] position announcement: ArchivesSpace Technical Lead

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Wed Sep 20 10:30:08 EDT 2023

Hello ArchivesSpace members,

I'm pleased to announce that the listing for ArchivesSpace's next Technical Lead is now up as we move ahead to fill this important role on the ArchivesSpace team. The listing is on the Lyrasis website at https://lyrasis.isolvedhire.com/jobs/989345.html and I've also attached a copy for reference.

Applications will be accepted until the position is filled, but we encourage people to submit their resume and statement of interest/cover letter by October 9, when review will begin.

Please feel free to distribute this far and wide, and send any questions or ideas my way. We'd love to hear from candidates with a range of backgrounds and perspectives. We look forward to working together to bring the ArchivesSpace team back to full strength.

All best,
Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager