[Archivesspace_uac] Attention Sub-team Leads and Vice Leads: Quarterly Report to Governance Board

Rachel Aileen Searcy rachel.searcy at nyu.edu
Wed Oct 25 16:11:15 EDT 2023

Hello everyone,

Suzanne and I are putting together the Quarterly Report
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nGCt7ngWeGoYInvuf_BBDsRS3UC7V5tCIrE2juBTxkg/edit>
the ArchivesSpace Governance Board covering *August-October 2023*.  This
report will be primarily focused on the beginning of this term. We ask that
sub-team leads and/or vice leads briefly report on:

   - Roster Changes
   - Major Activities
   - Future Priorities

Here's the previous report
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nF4zAyd3TQQMpCb_Z-aCMV2Slj-L54OT/edit> as
an example and to remind you of recent contributions. We recommend that you
refer back to your updates from the monthly meetings, your notes from your
sub-team meetings, and/or your workplan for this information.

Please add your reports to the document by the end of the day on *Friday,
November 17th*. If you need a day or so after this, just let us know (we
want to have everyone's updates in before Thanksgiving).

Everyone should have edit permissions to the document, but let me know if
you experience any issues. Please let Suzanne or I know if you have any
questions.

Thank you!
Rachel and Suzanne

--
Rachel Searcy
Accessioning Archivist, Archival Collections Management
212.998.2539 | rachel.searcy at nyu.edu
My pronouns are she/her/hers