[Archivesspace_uac] GitHub Training Opportunity for Council Members

Rachel Aileen Searcy rachel.searcy at nyu.edu
Mon Oct 2 17:18:27 EDT 2023

Hi all,

Sending out a last call to see if any other folks are interested in this
GitHub training opportunity. Please let me know by the end of the week if
you'd like to attend with complimentary registration.

Best,
Rachel

--
Rachel Searcy
Accessioning Archivist, Archival Collections Management
212.998.2539 | rachel.searcy at nyu.edu
My pronouns are she/her/hers