[Archivesspace_uac] Reminder: Next UAC Meeting - November 28

Reller, Suzanne (maggarsm) maggarsm at ucmail.uc.edu
Tue Nov 21 12:19:31 EST 2023

Hello UAC,
This is a reminder that our next meeting is next Tuesday November 28 at 12pm Eastern/9am Pacific.  A draft<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/3495329793/2023-11-28+UAC+Meeting+agenda+and+notes> agenda is now available.  Dev Pri will be leading the discussion.

Subteam leads, if possible, please add your report to the agenda before our meeting.  If you cannot attend, please designate someone else on your subteam to read your report.

Thank you,
Suzanne

Suzanne Reller
Reference/Collections Librarian