[Archivesspace_uac] Attention Sub-team Leads and Vice Leads: Quarterly Report to Governance Board

Rachel Aileen Searcy rachel.searcy at nyu.edu
Fri Nov 10 09:45:52 EST 2023

Hello all,

This is a reminder to please add your contributions to this quarter's
report to the Governance Board
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nGCt7ngWeGoYInvuf_BBDsRS3UC7V5tCIrE2juBTxkg/edit>
by *Friday, November 17th*. Thank you to those who have already done so.

Best,
Rachel and Suzanne

212.998.2539 | rachel.searcy at nyu.edu
My pronouns are she/her/hers