[Archivesspace_uac] UAC Meeting reminder and agenda -- May 16

Regina Carra rcarra at folkartmuseum.org
Fri May 12 14:08:40 EDT 2023

Hi UAC,

This is a reminder that our next meeting is this Tuesday, May 16 at our
normal time. If you are a sub-team lead, please make sure to fill out your
sub-team's report.

I just fleshed out the agenda
<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/l/cp/uXPzUoba>more. In addition to
hearing from sub-teams, we will spend some time going over the end of term
"to-do" list as well as reintroduce some of the resources available on the
wiki for new sub-team leaders. Particularly if you are in a leadership role
next term, please feel free to bring all your outstanding questions to the
meeting.

We will also do our Council retrospective discussion. For this discussion,
I put some questions in a google doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/19zDGEeU1rtdHiesh2KfEbwI2svOoEPnF0lfOmAK_TtM/edit#heading=h.4ks1w0jk1ytl>.
I am going to give everyone time during the meeting to respond and write in
the document to the questions, but if you would like to contribute your
thoughts ahead of the meeting, that would be great too! And obviously, if
you will not be at the meeting, I would appreciate it if you could give
some feedback to some or all of the questions posed in the doc.

Thanks so much everyone! I hope you all have good weekend.

My best,
Regina