[Archivesspace_uac] Standing Invitation to Monthly Dev/Pri Meetings

Matthew Neely matthew.neely at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 5 10:47:30 EDT 2023

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the Dev/Pri June meeting on 6 June is open to anyone interested. The agenda is here:  https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/3361079330/2023-06-06+Meeting+notes .You don't need to stay for the whole meeting, we can discuss the ticket(s) you are interested in first.

If you have any questions or feedback, please let me know.

Best wishes,
Matthew

Matthew Neely
Senior Archivist
Special Collections
Bodleian Libraries

Tel: 01865 287158
Post: The Weston Library, Broad Street, Oxford, OX1 3BG
Email: matthew.neely at bodleian.ox.ac.uk<mailto:matthew.neely at bodleian.ox.ac.uk>
Web: http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/weston