[Archivesspace_uac] January 2023 UAC Updates

Margaret Kidd kiddm at vcu.edu
Tue Jan 17 14:09:17 EST 2023

Hi,

Thanks, everyone, for adding your comments to the Jamboard
<https://jamboard.google.com/d/1DHNBpyhZdBBXRKeShyaV8XUVxJLRFXRSZGlM8ZrkrEI/viewer?f=0>.
Please feel free to continue adding comments, and the User Docs team will
review it at our next team meeting.

For anyone unable to attend the meeting, the Jamboard has some questions
about the User manual from User Docs. Feel free to add your comments.

Best,

Margaret

Margaret Turman Kidd

Access and Electronic Records Archivist, Special Collections & Archives

VCU Libraries | Health Sciences Library

Virginia Commonwealth University

509 N. 12th Street / Box 980582, Richmond, VA 23298-0582

(804) 828-3152

kiddm at vcu.edu

Pronouns: she/her