[Archivesspace_uac] January 2023 UAC Updates

Regina Carra rcarra at folkartmuseum.org
Thu Jan 5 11:50:00 EST 2023

Hello UAC,

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a nice holiday season.

A few updates:

1. I just published the agenda
<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/l/cp/xU0UedvP> for our next meeting on
January 17th. Our discussion will be led by User Documentation. I hope to
see you there.

2. The next Joint TAC/UAC meeting will be on February 21 at 1pm Eastern.
Essentially, TAC will be joining us during our regularly scheduled meeting
time. Note: You may receive a calendar invite or an edited calendar invite
specifically for the Joint Meeting. Just a reminder: the Joint meeting
replaces our normal UAC meeting; it is not in competition with it.

3. Heads up for sub-team leads: there is a board report due within the
coming weeks. There will be an email distributed about this very soon.

Please let me and Suzanne know if you have any questions.

All my best,
Regina

--
*Regina Carra **(she/her/hers)*
Rapaport Archivist

*https://folkartmuseum.org/ <https://folkartmuseum.org/>*
Administrative Office, Archives, and Collection Center
47-29 32nd Place
Long Island City, NY 11101