[Archivesspace_uac] Participation for UAC, 2023-2024

Regina Carra rcarra at folkartmuseum.org
Mon Feb 27 15:49:33 EST 2023

Hi UAC,
I hope you had a nice weekend.

I am emailing to confirm your participation in UAC next term, July
2023-June 2024. If your name is Dan or Johanna, you will be cycling off in
June 2023 anyway and can feel free to ignore this email.

While we don't want to see anyone leave before their appointed term is
over, if you *don't* plan on participating in UAC next term and would like
to step down this June, please *email me by Friday, March 10th.*

If I don't hear from you I will assume you are good to go for next term (or
that your name is Dan or Johanna).

Thanks, as always, for all that you do. Please email me if you have
questions or need to chat.
Best,
Regina

--
*Regina Carra **(she/her/hers)*
Rapaport Archivist

*https://folkartmuseum.org/ <https://folkartmuseum.org/>*
Administrative Office, Archives, and Collection Center
47-29 32nd Place
Long Island City, NY 11101