[Archivesspace_uac] UAC Updates -- February 2023

Regina Carra rcarra at folkartmuseum.org
Fri Feb 17 16:05:59 EST 2023

Hello all,

I hope you are well. Happy Friday!

Two quick reminders for the month:

1. *Next week is the Joint meeting with TAC*. It is at 1pm Eastern on
Tuesday, February 21.
 The joint meeting is replacing our normal UAC monthly meeting.

Here's the agenda with zoom link:
https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/l/cp/X31wirwx

Note: You may have two, conflicting calendar invites on your calendar or in
your inbox--one for a UAC meeting and another for the Joint Meeting.  Both
invites should have the same zoom link, but you can disregard the UAC
calendar event. Apologies for any confusion.

2. *Sub-team leads*, if you have not done so yet, please shoot me an email
that gives an ideal size for your sub-team. This can be an approximate
number or a small range. Ask yourself: How many people does my team need to
work effectively? And if you care to comment: how would this team size
improve your work? How might it make things easier?

As I said in the last meeting, some guidance from sub-teams will be helpful
to Suzanne and I as we speak with the rest of the members of the Nominating
Committee this Spring and work to ensure that the Council, and its
sub-teams, has the roster to be successful each year.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this or if you would
like to speak more in-depth about your sub-team.

As always, thank you for all the work you do!
All my best,
Regina

--
*Regina Carra **(she/her/hers)*
Rapaport Archivist

*https://folkartmuseum.org/ <https://folkartmuseum.org/>*
Administrative Office, Archives, and Collection Center
47-29 32nd Place
Long Island City, NY 11101