[Archivesspace_uac] Joint meeting reminder

Valerie Addonizio vaddonizio at atlas-sys.com
Tue Feb 7 12:04:18 EST 2023

Greetings everyone! This is a reminder about the joint UAC/TAC meeting taking place on Feb 21, 2023 1pm ET / 12pm CT/ 11am MT/ 10am PT. We want to remind Subteam Leads to fill out the section corresponding to their subteam on the agenda<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/3263299585/2023-02-21+TAC+UAC+Joint+Meeting>. We will issue another reminder next week. Please note the outline below, which is also present in the agenda. Please provide:

  *   An update on your sub-team's work this term
  *   Any notable accomplishments/goals reached
  *   Goal(s) for remainder of the term
Please note that time will be tight for this meeting, so we encourage you to be prepared. Reminder also that Dev Pri will be presenting to the group.

If Leads are unable to attend, please nominate someone (including Vice Leads) to speak on behalf of the team. We look forward to seeing you!

-Valerie and Regina

Valerie Addonizio, MLIS
Special Collections and Archives Technical Consultant
Atlas Systems - You have a job to do. We help you do it.
(757) 317-2592
vaddonizio at atlas-sys.com