[Archivesspace_uac] Follow Up from Yesterday's UAC meeting

Reller, Suzanne (maggarsm) maggarsm at ucmail.uc.edu
Wed Aug 16 10:30:07 EDT 2023

Hi UAC folks,
This is just a follow up from our meeting yesterday.

Coffee Chat Poll:  As we discussed, we are hoping to hold a TAC/UAC Coffee Chat early this Fall so that we can get to know our colleagues on council in an informal atmosphere.  This is completely optional but if you are interested in attending, please fill out this Doodle poll<https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/el7WOJ1d> by the end of day next Tuesday August 22.

Scheduling October and rest of term meetings:  Sorry for another poll.  Doodle has limits on the number of meeting times you can input with a free account, so I'm trying something different to see if we can find a monthly meeting time that will work for more people.  Please fill out this When is Good<http://whenisgood.net/5gxkwrb> poll for October and rest of term meetings. Ideally, we will hold future monthly meetings at the same time selected for the October meeting. So for example, if our October meeting is on October 17 at 2pm ET, then future meetings will be held on the third Tuesday of the month at 2pm ET.
Please note when filling out the poll:  You may need to change the time zone at the top of the screen.  The default is Eastern time.

Subteam Draft Workplan Template:  For those unable to attend yesterday's meeting, there is a new draft workplan template<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/3417636865/Workplan+Template>.  Feel free to use it when creating your subteam work plans.  If you feel this doesn't work for your team, you are welcome to use another format.  Either way, please feel free to suggest changes and let me know what you think.

Thank you,
Suzanne

Suzanne Reller (she/her)
Reference/Collections Librarian