[Archivesspace_uac] UAC August Meeting - August 15

Reller, Suzanne (maggarsm) maggarsm at ucmail.uc.edu
Thu Aug 3 17:05:33 EDT 2023

Hello UAC members,

Thank you for filling out the Doodle poll!  Unfortunately there was not a good time for everyone for the UAC meeting in August.

August UAC Meeting:  Our first UAC meeting of the term will take place on Tuesday August 15 at 1:00pm.  Please hold this time on your calendar.  A meeting invite and a link to the agenda will be coming soon.

September Joint UAC/TAC Meeting: Please note that our September meeting will be a joint meeting with TAC.   The date and time will be announced soon.

Scheduling Rest of Term Meetings:  The August meeting was difficult to schedule, but it may just be because August is a difficult month.  I will send out a poll for scheduling our October and rest of term meetings before our August meeting, so we can see if there are any better times.  Sorry for all the polls!

Have a great weekend!

Suzanne

Suzanne Reller (she/her)
Reference/Collections Librarian