[Archivesspace_uac] Standing Invitation to Monthly Dev/Pri Meetings

Dan Michelson dmichelson at smith.edu
Tue Oct 25 11:38:06 EDT 2022

Hi All,

Just a reminder that the Dev/Pri meeting on November 1 (agenda
<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/3217653761/2022-11-01+Meeting+notes>)
is open to anyone interested. You don't need to stay for the whole meeting,
we can discuss the ticket(s) you are interested in first.

If you have any questions or feedback (like "stop sending me e-mails"),
please let me know.

All the best,

Dan