[Archivesspace_uac] Questions to Review before May 31 UAC Meeting

Dan Michelson dmichelson at smith.edu
Mon May 23 08:58:45 EDT 2022

Hi All,

The agenda
<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/3107192833/2022-05-31+Meeting+notes>
for our next meeting is up.

Our main focus will be a retrospective for the UAC as a whole.  Regina and
I came up with some questions we'd like everyone to think about before the
meeting.

   - General questions
      - What was particularly successful this year?
      - What didn't work out?
      - What ideas for improvement do you have?
   - Some specific areas to consider
      - Experience of first year members (assignment to subteams,
      orientation, etc.)
      - Monthly meetings (format, topics, etc.)
      - Leadership training webinars (did you watch them? were they
      helpful?)
      - Experience of subteam leads/vice-leads (new leadership model, etc.)

Our intent is for these questions to stimulate discussion, but if you feel
more comfortable responding in writing, please feel free to send us
feedback that way.

All the best,

Dan

--
Dan Michelson
Collections Archivist

For current library access and services details, see Library Services
During COVID-19
<https://libraries.smith.edu/library-services-during-covid-19>.