[Archivesspace_uac] Agenda for June 28th UAC meeting

Regina Carra rcarra at folkartmuseum.org
Fri Jun 17 12:49:47 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

I published the agenda
<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/3123806232/2022-06-28+Meeting+notes>
for the next UAC meeting on June 28th. This is our last meeting of the term.

The discussion portion of the meeting will feature subteam retrospectives.
Retrospectives should live as a page on your sub-team's wiki space. Please
copy/paste the link to your retrospective on the agenda for reference. I
placed some bullet points on the agenda to guide discussion, if needed.

Have a nice weekend,
Best,
Regina

--
*Regina Carra **(she/her/hers)*
Rapaport Archivist

*https://folkartmuseum.org/ <https://folkartmuseum.org/>*
Administrative Office, Archives, and Collection Center
47-29 32nd Place
Long Island City, NY 11101