[Archivesspace_uac] Attn Sub-team Leads: ASpace Board Report, May-July 2022

Regina Carra rcarra at folkartmuseum.org
Wed Jul 6 13:14:53 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

Valerie and I are putting together the quarterly report
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s2ZjGqLeWXcpq-sWsdfY_3dJKSN8evLotoEWzpIWAYw/edit?usp=sharing>
to the ArchivesSpace Governance Board, covering May-July 2022.

Subteam leads, please provide information to the following through the link
above:

   - Roster Changes
   - Major Activitie*s*
   - Future Priorities

To be clear, while this report covers part of last term, 2022-2023 leads
should fill out this report.
Here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BG7z6ZdBG0LLGPRZlOke3ehpwJeaEq4glVdOo4gzNMU/edit?usp=sharing>
is last quarter's report for reference.

Please complete your reports by the end of the day on *Thursday, July 14*.

*Note for Testing and Dev Pri*: Valerie has already added some information
to your reports regarding roster changes. Please double check that
information and feel free to rephrase or reformat if you feel it's
necessary.

Thanks,
Regina

--
*Regina Carra **(she/her/hers)*
Rapaport Archivist

*https://folkartmuseum.org/ <https://folkartmuseum.org/>*
Administrative Office, Archives, and Collection Center
47-29 32nd Place
Long Island City, NY 11101