[Archivesspace_uac] Subteam Led Discussions at UAC Meetings

Dan Michelson dmichelson at smith.edu
Wed Sep 22 11:37:28 EDT 2021

Hi All,

We'll be continuing last year's practice of having individual subteams lead
a discussion during a UAC meeting.

Each subteam leader, please let me know if your group has a preference for
which of the following meetings your team will lead (and more importantly
if there are any that won't work):

   - October 26
   - November 30
   - December 21
   - January 25
   - March 29 (February meeting will be a joint meeting with TAC)

To give some ideas for topics, here's what each subteam chose last year
(Testing did not lead a meeting):

   - Member Engagement: ArchivesSpace Code of Conduct
   <https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/1749155860/2020-10-21+Meeting+notes>
   - Dev/Pri: Promoting Submission of, and Commenting on, JIRA tickets
   <https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/1837498369/2020-11-18+Meeting+Notes>
   - User Docs: User Manual
   <https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/1942192250/2020-12-16+Meeting+Notes>
   - Usability: Community Feedback
   <https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/2090172431/2021-01-27+Meeting+notes>

Please feel free to reach out to Regina and I (or the group as a whole) if
you want help coming up with a topic.

All the best,

Dan

--
Dan Michelson
Project Manager Archivist

For current library access and services details, see Library Services
During COVID-19
<https://libraries.smith.edu/library-services-during-covid-19>.