[Archivesspace_uac] Testing Worksheets Available

Jessica Crouch Jessica.Crouch at lyrasis.org
Wed Oct 27 11:08:49 EDT 2021

Hi Joshua (and everyone else),

To clarify, the Help Center is a separate, restricted space within the larger ArchivesSpace wiki that is available to ArchivesSpace members only and contains the ArchivesSpace user manual and tutorial videos.  It is not the appropriate place to keep council related documentation or any other community generated notes or materials.  Since these documents relate to the work of the testing subteam, I think linking them from the testing pages of the council wiki space, as you’ve done, make the most sense.

Best,
Jessica