[Archivesspace_uac] Volunteer for the next ArchivesSpace annual forum planning team

Jessica Crouch Jessica.Crouch at lyrasis.org
Wed May 19 09:56:12 EDT 2021

Dear ArchivesSpace Members,

We are currently looking for volunteers for the working group to plan our seventh annual ArchivesSpace Annual Member Forum<https://archivesspace.org/using-archivesspace/archivesspace-forums>! Just as in previous years, this forum will be a free opportunity for staff from ArchivesSpace member institutions to meet and share information with each other and the program team about all things ArchivesSpace.  While traditionally an in-person event, ArchivesSpace will be holding its seventh Annual Member Forum virtually. Although it will be held during the week of the Society of American Archivists Annual Meeting as in previous years, the Member Forum is not part of SAA and does not require registration for the SAA Annual Meeting.

This free event is a chance for ArchivesSpace members to come together to highlight the work they are doing in ArchivesSpace, show off new plugins or tools they’ve developed, and attend discussions and trainings on a variety of topics. All community members are welcome to volunteer for this working group.  We will schedule meetings and the forum itself in ways that allow for participation across time zones.

If you would like to volunteer, please respond by June 14, 2021.  And if you have any questions, contact Jessica at jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org>. We look forward to another great event, with your help!

Jessica Dowd Crouch
Community Engagement Coordinator for ArchivesSpace
jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org>
[page1image482511520]