[Archivesspace_uac] Future UAC meetings

Brittany Newberry bnewberry at auctr.edu
Wed Mar 17 11:08:50 EDT 2021

Greetings UAC members,

Thank you to everyone who attended the Joint TAC/UAC meeting today. As mentioned in the meeting, we will be continuing with monthly meetings for the rest of the term. Below is a list of the meeting dates and times. I will be sending out calendar invites to everyone for each meeting with the Zoom information. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Meetings:

  *   April 21, 1 pm ET/ Noon CT/ 11 am MT/ 10 am PT
  *   May 19, 1 pm ET/ Noon CT/ 11 am MT/ 10 am PT
  *   June 23, 1 pm ET/ Noon CT/ 11 am MT/ 10 am PT

Best,
Brittany

Brittany Newberry
Chair, ArchivesSpace User Advisory Council