[Archivesspace_uac] New Vice-Chair and Timing of First Meeting

Dan Michelson dmichelson at smith.edu
Wed Jul 21 07:00:06 EDT 2021

Hi All,

I'm happy to announce that Regina Carra has agreed to serve as UAC
Vice-Chair for the 2021-2022 term!  My thanks to Regina for being willing
to take this on.

Based on the Doodle poll, the best time for our first meeting is *July 30,
11am-12pm EDT*.  I'll be sending out a calendar invite soon, but please let
me know ASAP if you have a regular conflict with having monthly meetings at
that time on the last Friday of each month.

All the best,

Dan

--
Dan Michelson
Project Manager Archivist

Special Collections is moving into the new Neilson Library and will be
closed from May 31st until August 30th. All services will be temporarily
unavailable. We look forward to reopening in the fall, 2021. Additional
information can be found on our website
<https://libraries.smith.edu/special-collections/about-special-collections/renovation-transition>.