[Archivesspace_uac] ArchivesSpace Managing Training

Kuehn,Randy randy.kuehn at louisville.edu
Thu Jul 15 11:37:01 EDT 2021

Just a friendly reminder...

________________________________
From: Kuehn,Randy
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2021 5:21 AM
To: archivesspace_tac at lyralists.lyrasis.org <archivesspace_tac at lyralists.lyrasis.org>; archivesspace_uac at lyralists.lyrasis.org <archivesspace_uac at lyralists.lyrasis.org>; Christine Di Bella <christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>
Subject: ArchivesSpace Managing Training

Greetings All,

We are in the process of planning a live leadership training opportunity for TAC and UAC members. This year’s topic for the live training will be Managing Remote Teams, with additional live learning opportunities and recorded videos available in the future. Exact times aren't available, but we would like to know which dates may work best. If you are interested in attending, could you please fill out our doodle poll<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdoodle.com%2Fpoll%2Fsausuh8x97cv6wby%3Futm_source%3Dpoll%26utm_medium%3Dlink&data=04%7C01%7Crandy.kuehn%40louisville.edu%7C62e1d12637a949d5067f08d9414d7ad7%7Cdd246e4a54344e158ae391ad9797b209%7C0%7C0%7C637612624037885651%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=LnRG51vtHiTmuLOkY8gi3ETNf%2FKV6hnTK1CBJX3a9Uc%3D&reserved=0> by July 16th?

Managing Remote Teams

Managers and leaders who may be accustomed to working with teams face to face may run into challenges when organizing and collaborating with virtual teams. This webinar will provide tips for people managing remote workers on effectively managing teams in a virtual environment. The presenters will cover skills to improve virtual communication, and consider productivity and burnout in a virtual environment. The webinar will provide an opportunity for both managers and participants on remote teams to reflect on their communication systems and policies, assess what is working, and improve modes of virtual communication and collaboration.

Duration: 1 hour

Thank you,

TAC/UAC Coordinating Committee