[Archivesspace_uac] Welcoming Rebecca Baugnon to UAC

Dan Michelson dmichelson at smith.edu
Mon Dec 20 08:16:38 EST 2021

Hi All,

As I mentioned at our last meeting, we were fortunate to have a well
qualified candidate willing to join UAC to make up for Joanne's departure.

I'm happy to announce that Rebecca Baugnon has joined UAC for a term that
will end June 30, 2024.  Rebecca is the Special Collections Librarian at
UNC Wilmington's Center for Southeast North Carolina History and Archives.

Rebecca will be joining the User Documentation subteam, which fits nicely
with both her experience and UAC's current needs.

I hope everyone enjoys their holiday break (or enjoyed it if they are
reading this in January).

All the best,

Dan

--
Dan Michelson
Collections Archivist

For current library access and services details, see Library Services
During COVID-19
<https://libraries.smith.edu/library-services-during-covid-19>.