[Archivesspace_uac] RSVP for Managing Remote Teams live class on September 10

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Thu Aug 26 14:11:07 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that this year's Council leadership training includes one live class, which will be held on September 10 from 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET/10:00-11:00 a.m. PT. The description is below. Everyone on the Councils is welcome, but we especially encourage sub-team leads and vice leads, and those who are considering leadership in the future, to attend. Please RSVP to me by tomorrow if you'd like to attend.

Managing Remote Teams

Managers and leaders who may be accustomed to working with teams face to face may run into challenges when organizing and collaborating with virtual teams. This webinar will provide tips for people managing remote workers on effectively managing teams in a virtual environment. The presenter will cover skills to improve virtual communication, and consider productivity and burnout in a virtual environment. The webinar will provide an opportunity for both managers and participants on remote teams to reflect on their communication systems and policies, assess what is working, and improve modes of virtual communication and collaboration.

Instructor: Annie Peterson, LYRASIS Learning Program Leader

If you have any questions, please let me know. We look forward to seeing many of you there.

Christine